Idaho Digital Learning Scholarships
Qualifying students must be registered with an Idaho public school, grades 7 – 12. Each students must be registered by the Idaho Digital Learning site coordinator at their local school. The site coordinator must complete and confirm each voucher with the Regional Coordinator. Voucher is for $50 of the $75 Idaho Digital Learning enrollment fee, and does not include Dual Credit tuition, AP exams, or textbooks. Voucher numbers are limited.
Idaho SWE Scholarship
In 2018, Southwest Idaho Society of Women Engineers raised $24,000 for Idaho women entering STEM fields.
- Female student
- Entering a STEM-related field of study
- From anywhere in Idaho
- Going to any ABET accredited university (even out of state)
- Minimum GPA 3.0
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
The Foundation for Blended and Online Learning Scholarship Program
The Foundation for Blended and Online Learning has established a scholarship program to assist current high school seniors who have completed a minimum of five (5) blended or online courses during their last two years of high school and plan to continue their education in college or vocational school programs.
This program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin.
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive an award from one of the following two categories, dependent upon the type of school and degree the student is planning.
- If selected as a recipient, applicants planning to attend a four (4) year college or university will receive an award of up to $10,000 per year.
- If selected as a recipient, applicants planning to attend a two (2) year community college, vocational-technical or trade school will receive an award of up to $5,000.
- Awards may be used for tuition, fees, books and required supplies only.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only