Idaho Digital Learning Alliance’s nationally renowned accredited program offers flexibility, opportunity and student success! With this innovative partnership with PresenceLearning, IDLA is able to bring Speech Language Pathology and Occupational Therapy services to Idaho districts.
PresenceLearning is the leading provider of live, online special education and related services for K-12.
- Online Speech Language Therapy – Online SLPs do the same job as onsite therapists: they administer assessments and write evaluations, prepare IEPs and goals, serve as case managers, attend IEP meetings, track and report on student progress, schedule students, and communicate with parents and staff.
- Online Occupational Therapy – Therapists provide direct and consultative student services, conduct evaluations, and attend team meetings.
- Online Behavioral and Mental Health Therapy – Online counseling services for Tier 2 and 3 students as well as Behavior Intervention Groups for Tier 2
- Psychoeducational Assessments – Remotely deliver psychoeducational assessments with validity.
- Teletherapy 101 – Teletherapy or Tele-assessment training, support and platform access for district providers to build their own teletherapy programs.
- Current Printable List of SLP/OT Services