As the National Rural Education Association’s state affiliate for Idaho, Idaho Digital Learning Alliance (IDLA) is dedicated to promoting quality education for all students in rural Idaho schools. Of Idaho’s 116 public school districts, 102 are classified rural.
IDLA provides a collaborative voice for rural schools. We support the integrity of rural school districts and honor the educators who represent our rural schools and communities.
Short narratives on IDLA and why the program specializes in rural ed (Rural Statistics/demographics, Hybrid courses, Custom sessions)
- Serving Rural Students in Idaho – A blog post by Dr. Cheryl Charlton
- Idaho State Department of Education Rural Education Support
- Idaho State Department of Education – Idaho’s K-12 Report Card
- University of Idaho Rural Education
- Idaho Career & Technical Education – Workforce Development
- Parent Educational Resource Center
- Early Childhood Ed
Laural Nelson, Director of Student Services
Idaho Digital Learning
Rob Winslow, Executive Director
Idaho Association of School Administrators